Sunday, July 13, 2008

Little Miss Independent

Kaitlyn is spunky. She is starting to voice her opinion about things, not with words, but with gestures and reactions. She is entering the beginning of trial tantrum phase, where she's experimenting with cause and effect. What will Mommy and Daddy do if I do this? A few times now, if I'm holding her and tell her something she doesn't want to hear, she swats me in the face. When I give her a firm "NO", she cries. She is also starting to drop things or throw things on the floor if she doesn't get her way. I must admit, it's hysterical. I never let her know that though, of course. She's spunky! If I go this way, she goes that way. If I want her to eat one thing, she want to eat something else. And so it begins... when is it that I can start using the naught spot with her? Ha.
She is soaking up information so quickly and steals my heart every day. She's really into giving me kisses right now and today in the car I taught her how to blow a kiss. It's so cute. She truly amazes me. Her favorite words right now are Hi! and Daddy. Figures.

No comments: