Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ugh, Grocery Shopping

The kids and I went to Publix today for some groceries for dinner and for the rest of the week. Seems like I can't get out of there without spending a fortune, but anyway.
The kids love to ride in the double "green cart" they call it, which is fashioned like a car, and each child has their own steering wheel. They love to "drive" and then of course reach over and drive the other wheel to see if it makes any difference. I thought I was going to go crazy today with them though, as Kaitlyn started to kick the cart and make noises. Of course, James followed, and I couldn't get them to stop. Hmmm... next aisle over, fruit snacks, 2 for 1. !!! They didn't even eat them... the box was enough. James had "Nemo" box, and Kaitlyn had the "Little Einsteins" box. Whew, crisis averted. I though I was going to have to find a naught spot for James. Fruit snacks to the rescue.
The cutest part of my day: James and Kaitlyn actually giving each other fish face kisses while riding in the cart! So cute!

No comments: