Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beep... Beeep... BEEEEEP... this is a SPECIAL REPORT....

Kaitlyn, our 19 month old, just pooped in the potty!
We were all sitting at dinner, and she was in her highchair. She was squirming for a minute, but we thought it was because I was up in the kitchen. She said, "Pooopy!!!"
I checked, nothing... so I said, "Do you have to go poopy? Do you want to go poop in the potty?"
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" as fast as she could rattle it off.
I took her there, took her diaper off, placed her up on the BIG potty, and she did it! There was even intent and good pushing! What a big girl!!! :)
Will it happen again? Probably not. Ha ha ha.

1 comment:

The Powell Boys said...

Wow! Tell my little Goddaughter what a BIG GIRL she is! Congratulations on a step toward diaper freedom. ;-)