Friday, November 7, 2008

Hard to keep a straight face....

I went to the Y on Thursday without the kids since Ashley was here to babysit. She helps us out a few times a week so I can have a sanity check and get a few things done... work, grocery shopping, workouts, etc.
When I came home and walked through the door, James greeted me with a big smile and eagerly asked, "Mommy, have you seen my BALLS? I have a small ball and a big ball! Come see my balls!"
While trying not to burst out laughing, I looked at Ashley all the way across the kitchen and family room to see her giggling and smiling... we were really trying not laugh hysterically.
Turns out that he had two balls under a pail on the couch... a small ball and a big ball.
Now really, if it were you, could you have kept a straight face?!? :)

No comments: