Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sappiness

Oh I've been feeling pretty guilty about our impending trip to Greece (however once I'm on the plane ready to fly out of MCO those feelings will be squashed by a mimosa in First Class! ;) ). James has decided in the last few days to get sappy on me. From telling me at bed time, "Mom, I REALLY need you. I really NEED you!" and "I want you to always be with me". Then yesterday in the car on the way home from school he said, "Mom... I really have to tell you something."
"Ok? What is it James?" I said for about the bazillionth time not expecting anything but the standard car talk.
"I really love you," he said in the most sincere quietest voice ever.
"Oh honey, thank you! That was really sweet, James!" I said back.
GAAAAAAAH! How am I supposed to NOT melt?

He and Kaitlyn are watching Wall-E right now and it's at a point where Wall-E and Eva get separated. James is standing at a distance away from the TV because he got scared, ran away, and then came back to watch. He muttered, fighting back the tears, "I really hope they are going to be friends forever!"

No comments: