Friday, February 12, 2010

Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah! Gaga Ooh-la-la!

We are in a ton of trouble.

Kaitlyn and I drove James to school this morning and since Kaitlyn is sick, she is staying home with me today.  On our way home Lady Gaga's Bad Romance came on the radio.  I immediately changed the channel since I'm not the biggest fan of Lady Gaga. 
AS SOON as I turned the channel, Kaitlyn says, "I want the RA RA RA song! I like that song."
"You want me to put that song back on Kaitlyn?" I asked.
"Yes!"
When the song came back on she was happy as a clam... she seemed to think that the melodic part of the refrain was a different song and wanted the ra ra ra part again, so I assured her that it would be back.  When it was on again she'd say, "There it is again, Mommy!"

So... we're in trouble because my two year old's two favorite songs are Tic Tok by Kesha, about clubbing, alcohol and sex, and Bad Romance by Lady Gaga about love and revenge.  AWESOME.  Ha ha ha.

No comments: