Monday, June 28, 2010

You've got a friend in me!

James received a few fabulous birthday gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Wilcke for his birthday. One of them was a snorkel set (which he has been bothering me to use in the pool already), and the other was the complete Toy Story gang. Woody, Bullseye, Jessie, Buzz, Rex, etc., everyone. Such a great gift! When we went to the movie on James' birthday, the girl behind the ticket counter gave James a set of 4 collectible something-or-other paper books about Toy Story that has a list of character toys in them. He has been checking the box by the ones he wants next. Silly boy. He tells me some of the details from the movie, which I am surprised that he remembers.
James came up to me yesterday and asked me if we could write his name on the bottom of Woody's shoe. I told him we could write it on them all. He was VERY excited. :)

No comments: