Wednesday, October 8, 2008

James makes up stories... and names.

One night when I was getting ready to put James down to bed, we walked past Nathan in the hallway or something, and Nathan says to me, "You know, James really likes to make up and tell stories, too, as well as read books." Ok, so I tried it.
We read a story or two and then I asked James to tell me a story. He said "Sure!" and launches into a (very brief and unspecific) story about Willie and his dog Hornay. Yes, Hornay. You read that right. I honestly can't remember if I laughed at this or just kept pretending it wasn't funny when he said it, but I know inside I was DYING!
After I had tucked him in, I found Nathan and said to him, "What is with Hornay?" and Nathan replied, "Yeah, that was ALL him."
We still have NO idea where that came from, but he doesn't forget it! Willie and Hornay. I have NO idea. Ha.

No comments: