Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mountain Beer and Van Fun

Forgive me for not keeping up with the blogging the last few days, I've been so tired!
One blog that Nathan wanted me to make sure to get in was about Mountain beer... so here is the story....
About a week ago, Nathan was on the couch or sitting at the table or something and told James to go get him a Mountain Dew. We keep our sodas, extra milk, etc. out in the fridge in the garage, so naturally, James went out there to get Daddy a drink (excitedly, I might add). He was out there for a minute, and while neither of us had to say it to each other, Nathan and I were both thinking... "This should be interesting!" James came back with a warm Fresca, obviously one that wasn't in the fridge, and says, "Daddy! Here is your Mountain Beer!"
We all had a pretty good chuckle. The Fresca can has mountains on it!
Kaitlyn now knows that when we go to get in the van, she has to walk out into the garage and walk around to the driver's side of the van to climb up and get in. I can't believe that! She also threw me for a loop the other day when she climbed up into her car seat all by herself! I came out to the garage (of course after the third time back into the house to get something that I undoubtedly had forgotten, AGAIN) and looked in the car to see her sitting so proudly in her set. Silly girl, you scare Mommy!
Kaitlyn is a genius by the way, above her age group mentally by FAR. She is really good at pointing out stars right now, and when she sees one, she lets us know. "Star!" she says and points. My little genius pointed at the sun in a book the other day and said, "Star!". I'm telling you, she's going places! :) Ha ha.

No comments: