Monday, December 1, 2008

Declared: Jammie and movie day

Since Nathan was still not 100% healthy last night, I slept in the guest room upstairs. Good thing too, since I woke up at 8 a.m. to James saying "I'm going to frow up!" and running to the bathroom. Yep, he threw up. Luckily he didn't have much in his stomach so it was fine. He stood up, flushed the potty and said, "Bye bye frow up!" with a wave and a cheery voice. He says that when he says bye bye to pee pee and poop too. :)
He threw up one more time and had some bad pooping episodes, but it could have been a lot worse. He's still sick though, running a temp., coughing, etc. No school for James tomorrow.
Kaitlyn and I are still sidestepping the flu, but she has slept a ton today. She slept until I woke her up at 11! Then, she had some banana, goldfish and Gatorade and went back to bed at noon. Both kids and MOMMY had wonderful naps. It was definitely a jammies and movie day.
We set a record today too... both kids bathed, in bed and asleep by 7! I hope they don't wake up at 5 a.m.!
I'm still waiting for my bout with the flu... I've had a few nauseous moments today, but luckily, I think I'm in the clear... so far.

No comments: