Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wait a minute... when did THAT happen?

Apparently James knows how to spell! We were pulling up to the hair cut store today and we parked in front of a different place, just a couple spaces over in the parking lot. James looked up at the sign above us and read off the letters in a quick pace, "G-o-l-d-e-n-t-a-n... what does that spell?"
I was so flabbergasted that I made him do it again. Sure enough, he repeated all of the letters, only with a slight stumble on the "t". Oh my gosh! I knew he was learning letters in school, but he really is LEARNING his letters! LOL.
Such a smart boy!

Another thing that has blown us away is Kaitlyn's resistance to nap in the afternoon. She's only two and a half and she's already starting to want to skip her nap. I remember that she transitioned from two naps to one really early, at eleven months, so maybe she's going to transition to no nap early too. Oh goodness. May the LORD help me cope. ;)

No comments: